What makes learners tick? With 3 million learners creating data trails in Elucidat’s analytics, we’ve gained some fascinating insight. In this webinar with Lori Niles-Hofmann we put away the crystal ball and discussed how to use your data to create projects with a winning formula. If you couldn’t make it on the day, fret not. Catch up on what you missed.
Lori Niles-Hofmann and Kirstie Greany teamed up in this webinar to take a dive into real life elearning data dashboards. They uncovered some fascinating insights, surprising truths and demonstrated how easy it is to uncover project-winning ‘ah hah’ moments for yourself.
Catch up and watch the recording. You’ll take away some powerful techniques to help you create winning designs that chime with your users.
Take a peek at a few of the slides:
Great resources for using data to inform elearning:
- Start free trial of Elucidat – try out our authoring platform’s analytics for yourself
- Free Guide: How to use data to design and refine elearning
- Lori’s latest blog: Data, the secret sauce of performance consulting
Latest posts by Charlotte Curl (see all)
- How to reach more learners with personalized experiences (resources) - March 13, 2018
- How to present text-heavy content in your elearning (Video & Example) - March 5, 2018
- 4 Authoring Platform Features That Will Save Your Team Time (Video Demo) - January 24, 2018