Compliance isn’t about box ticking, not if you want to reduce real risks to your business. This demo uses real case studies, polling and scenarios to drive personal changes in daily data handling.
See the elearning in action
Why we like it:
- Uses Polling to engage learners and presents the results in visually different ways.
- Icons are used to differentiate between core content and supporting information, useful for ‘just in time’ learning or repeat learning.
- Real life case studies support the feedback given after each poll question.
- Good scenario treatment: Learners have the opportunity to reconsider their decisions, following a helpful prompt; feedback is comprehensive and well presented; scenarios are scored; a job aid is provided.
Steve Penfold is Customer Success Director at Elucidat. He helps large companies and training providers speed up and simplify their elearning authoring.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017
- Elearning Inspiration: Atlassian’s Time Wasting At Work - May 13, 2017
- 7 Mobile Learning Design Strategies: Tips, Examples, And Demos - April 19, 2017