What do you want your digital learning to be? Something that listens and responds to audiences’ needs, uses data smartly to personalize content, and pushes learning beyond the “moment” by driving conversations and encouraging sharing? Or something static, fixed size, and with a limited shelf life? Watch the recording of our webinar with Anders Pink to find out how you can deliver more ROI than RIP.
Find out how to bring your elearning to life
Watch the webinar recording to discover:
- 5 easy ways to give your digital learning a heartbeat
- A live example built in Elucidat, integrating curated content from Anders Pink
- Where to focus efforts to deliver more ROI – using adaptive digital surveys coupled with smartly curated content
- How to keep learning alive beyond your “module”
It would be a grave mistake not to watch it (sorry, we couldn’t resist one final pun!).
Create learning that lives
Digital learning is great for helping your audience get from A to B. But if it’s a static resource, it’s going to meet its fate pretty quickly.
Elearning doesn’t have to be like that. With smart tools and data on your side, you can go beyond A to B, and get to C:
Not forgetting, Cost efficient!
- If you’re an Elucidat customer who attended the webinar, we’ll happily gift you the demo used in the webinar – just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t have an Elucidat account? Sign up to a Free Trial of Elucidat to explore how you can breath life into your elearning
- Get a 25% discount for Anders Pink if you attended the webinar – sign up here for a free trial of Anders Pink
Latest posts by Charlotte Curl (see all)
- How to create elearning faster, without sacrificing quality [Free guide] - August 16, 2017
- How to get your learners talking using social polling [Webinar] - August 8, 2017
- 5 ways Elucidat helped BDO Norway switch to digital learning in 12 months - July 26, 2017