Sometimes a job aid or reference guide is all you need. Facebook has developed a series of visual guides that cover the tools that protect your account, control who sees what, and keeps your account secure. The content has a simple web-based interface that can be viewed on your phone, tablet or desktop.
See this elearning in action
Why we like it
- It has a simple web-based interface
- Has an easy-to-use menu structure
- Content is broken down into very small chunks and is supported by simple visuals and animated sequences
- Uses color coding to distinguish each section
Next step: Learn how Elucidat’s Layout Designer can help you design elearning content that is similar to Facebook’s “Privacy Basics”.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- Elucidat’s “Data Protection” compliance training demo uses real case studies, polling and scenarios - February 22, 2017
- Savv-e’s ready-to-go “Code of Conduct” module takes a scenario approach to encourage and motivate people - February 16, 2017
- 5 ways to convince your boss to buy an elearning authoring tool - February 10, 2017