Sometimes a job aid or reference guide is all you need. Facebook has developed a series of visual guides that cover the tools that protect your account, control who sees what, and keeps your account secure. The content has a simple web-based interface that can be viewed on your phone, tablet or desktop.
See this elearning in action
Why we like it
- It has a simple web-based interface
- Has an easy-to-use menu structure
- Content is broken down into very small chunks and is supported by simple visuals and animated sequences
- Uses color coding to distinguish each section
Next step: Learn how Elucidat’s Layout Designer can help you design elearning content that is similar to Facebook’s “Privacy Basics”.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- 7 Mobile Learning Design Strategies: Tips, Examples, And Demos - April 19, 2017
- “Ice and Sky” is an educational program put together by experts in climate and environment issues - March 27, 2017
- “Medical Ethics” gives you six medical cases and asks you to side with NHS or the individual - March 13, 2017