This short quiz, designed in Elucidat for the Open University, features several close-ups of everyday objects seen under an electron microscope. You have to decide whether it’s food or not.
The feedback reveals some surprising facts and videos from botanist James Wong – not to be confused with James Wong, the director of the x-files!
See this elearning in action
Why we like it
- Uses polling to compare your answers with other respondents.
- Additional information supports the feedback given after each question in the form of interesting and surprising facts and a video from an expert.
- Learners are given a final score and directed to further learning opportunities.
Need more inspiration? Check out our showcase page to see what’s possible with Elucidat’s authoring platform.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017
- Elearning Inspiration: Atlassian’s Time Wasting At Work - May 13, 2017
- 7 Mobile Learning Design Strategies: Tips, Examples, And Demos - April 19, 2017