This month the Elucidat team has been beavering away on some more game-changing features! We’re extra ecstatic to introduce our new Analytics feature!
Elucidat’s Analytics feature allows you to capture detailed information about your learners from directly inside our authoring interface.
Analytics is available to all users. This is also an additional component which you can add to your Analytics package called ‘Your Data’.
Here’s a quick video explaining the ‘Analytics’ feature:
To learn more about Elucidat Analytics please visit our support guide here.
Analytics was officially released November 11th. We see a lot of great potential in this new feature and we hope you do too!
Please contact our team if you would like to learn how to use and benefit from Analytics!
Read our latest articles on using data to create better learning:
- How To Know If Your Learning Is Hitting The Mark? Look To Your Dashboards
- How To Use Data To Evolve Your Learning Strategy From Art To Science
- How Training Providers Can Get The Edge Over Competitors With Data “Gold”
Latest posts by Charlie Pinker (see all)
- Elucidat Releases “Analytics” To Help You Capture Detailed Information About Your Learners - November 25, 2016
- September Product Update: Layout Designer; Styles; 4 New Themes; Font Chooser - September 21, 2016