We’ve been busy bees here at Elucidat, and we’re really excited to let you know about some great new features and products we have coming out in April.
There’s so much to be excited about in April’s release. Watch this short video for a full overview of what’s in store, including an introduction from our Product Director Ian Budden, and a quick demo from our support guru Joe Burns.
New Features and Enhancements
Here’s a list of the new features and enhancements coming out in April:
- Brand new Asset Library for easier management of audio, video and image files, as well as a standalone Enhanced Asset Library for deeper control over all of your assets from one place.
- Create child courses directly from within a Master Course with Variations Manager, including automatic creation when importing from language files.
- Release Master Courses with all translated child courses in one click with Multi Language Releases.
- Create Control Documents to easily share the content of courses to compliance and approval stakeholders.
- Plenty of other great enhancements including device orientation and skippable pages in Preview mode, an Undo feature, copying of Layout Designer sections, new page insertion control and nested folders.
We’re also incredibly excited to announce we are rolling out our Masterclass HQ to all our customers, for free! The Masterclass HQ is a set of bite-sized inspirational modules (powered by Elucidat of course) on a variety of different elearning disciplines.
You can find out more about the Masterclass HQ here (existing customers please access via the app).
Find out more
For more details on all of the above and release dates, please see our April Releases Page.
We hope these features look as good to you as they do to us, and of course if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Latest posts by Charlie Pinker (see all)
- Elucidat Product Update: New features and enhancements (April 2017) - March 28, 2017
- Elucidat Releases “Analytics” To Help You Capture Detailed Information About Your Learners - November 25, 2016
- September Product Update: Layout Designer; Styles; 4 New Themes; Font Chooser - September 21, 2016