One of the best ways to support your learners – before, during or after training – is with an effective job aid. 5 Steps to Risk Assessment helps employers assess their workplace health and safety risks with a minimum of fuss by presenting five key steps, as advised by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
This job aid uses vertical scrolling navigation and badging to mark each completed step.
See this learning in action
Why we like it
- Good use of microlearning to deliver deep learning through short but personalized content.
- Demonstrates vertical scrolling navigation. Scrolling feels more web-based and suits a job aid delivery.
- Demonstrates the Tooltip feature which presents a definition or links to a website when learners click an underlined text area.
- Uses badges to indicate progress through the job aid and completion of each step.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- 7 Mobile Learning Design Strategies: Tips, Examples, And Demos - April 19, 2017
- “Ice and Sky” is an educational program put together by experts in climate and environment issues - March 27, 2017
- “Medical Ethics” gives you six medical cases and asks you to side with NHS or the individual - March 13, 2017