Some codes are meant to be broken, but in the workplace a Code of Conduct is more than a set of rules and regulations; it’s about encouraging and motivating people to do the right thing and set the tone for the organization.
With this in mind Savv-e takes a scenario approach to their Code of Conduct module. Rather than regurgitating the policy, this approach enables learners to make better decisions that inform their own actions and behaviours.
See the elearning in action
Why we like it:
- Takes a storyline approach to learning, incorporating the whole learning experience into a familiar context.
- Uses a good variety of page types to present the learning. We like their use of the Questionnaire and the Multiple Response page types.
- Includes real-life examples and scenarios to highlight key learning.
Note from Savv-e:
“We created this Code of Conduct elearning module because something as important as a Code of Conduct can influence the culture and ultimately the success of an organisation. This module brings life to an organisations Code of Conduct by surprising and opening up the eyes of employees through relatable and fun scenarios which hit home when it comes to making decisions in line with expected behaviours.”
“The module demonstrates a daring to be different. It shows how learners can be submersed by elearning with engaging graphics, a good story paired with simple and uncomplicated interactions.”
- Check out Savv-e’s Code of Conduct module here (demo)
- Visit Savv-e.com.au for more information about their Ready-to-Go modules