Elucidat’s new “Styles” feature empowers teams to quickly set up multiple styles and switch between them whenever they like and across multiple projects. Read on to learn how online training providers and global learning teams are using Styles to quickly customize large volumes of learning content.
According to research around the use of digital content for learning, you have just 7 seconds to grab your audience’s attention. What’s going to make or break the experience? The content, yes, but a big part of it is how your content looks, feels, is laid out and the tone it sets. We understand that branding your learning is important, and not just to keep the branding department happy. But when you have multiple in-house brands or want to set up an entirely new look for a project, it needs to be easier to create in your authoring tool.
Switch between styles with Elucidat
Well, now it is! With Elucidat Styles you can set up multiple styles and switch between them whenever you like and across multiple projects.
See how easy it is to achieve different looks simply by selecting a different style from your list:
Your branding tells a story about your company and the learning experience you provide. But branding is also about creating a sense of belonging by providing your audience with a consistent branded experience across multiple media that makes them feel like they are part of something.
Set up your styles in minutes
To create your branded experience, simply open up the Styles control panel, and drop in your logo, colors and fonts. Elucidat will do the rest of the work for you. Then you can create as many variations as you need.
Did you say “drop in fonts”?
That’s right. Typography is not to be snubbed (an entire film is dedicated to Helvetica, you know). Your font is important to the user experience and the overall feel of your brand. So, of course, you should be able to use your own fonts in your elearning projects.
And there we have it. Your branding in your learning content, even when it’s authored in our tool.
5 benefits of Elucidat’s super-quick styling controls
We understand that brand matters for engagement, belonging and setting the tone.
Here’s a quick run-down of 5 benefits of being able to change the look of your project easily with our smart style controls.
1. Speed up your authoring even more. Our style controls make it easy and more efficient for you to set up branded projects so you can get on with creating the content (and all of your other day-to-day jobs).
2. Anyone can do it. You don’t need to hire an expensive art director to create great-looking content. Just get hold of the branding colors, fonts and guidelines from your branding department, and pop them in. Done.
3. Keep up with in-house re-brands. Brand changes can create a headache. But you can simply update the colors, fonts and logos in your Style panel, and it will apply to all of your projects—even old ones. Easy!
4. Re-brand your content for different customers. Created a great product but have customers or in-house teams who want it in their branding? Fine. Just pop in their brand details, and save a bespoke style for them.
5. Set up styles that meet different accessibility needs. Create specific styles to meet your audience’s different accessibility needs.
You only ever get one first impression, so what’s yours?
Try setting up a killer style today in one of your Elucidat projects. Open up the Styles panel, and play around.
Or, if you’d like help setting up your styles, let us know, and we can talk you through the process.
We also offer a service where we set up your theme and styles for you. Contact the Academy team if you’re interested in this option.
Latest posts by Kirstie Greany (see all)
- Industry trends that make you cringe: 10 learning experts share their bugbears - March 12, 2018
- The data insights that can transform personalized elearning experiences - February 28, 2018
- How to nail your next elearning project: Top advice from 10 experts - February 7, 2018