Titlelist worked with our partner, Learning Evolution, on this product training course for their new Vokey Design SM6 wedges. The course uses well produced videos and branching to deliver an engaging learner experience.
Titleist is an American brand name golf equipment and apparel products produced by the Acushnet subsidiary, which is headquartered in the United States.
Learning Evolution is a leader in category management training, certification, retail training programs and elearning. The company builds and designs unique and engaging training programs for sales teams, management and new hire training fundamentals for a range of industry and companies.
- The course makes good use of branching scenarios to personalize content to meet learner’s requirements.
- Engaging videos do a great job of communicating the information.
- Clickable images make the course very easy to navigate.
- A progress bar keeps learners informed on how far they are through the course.
Titleist product training shots
- Learn more about how Learning Evolution at their website.
- You can discover more about Titleist at their website.
- If you want to simplify your authoring process and create product training like Titleist, consider signing up for a 14-day free trial of Elucidat.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- 7 Mobile Learning Design Strategies: Tips, Examples, And Demos - April 19, 2017
- “Ice and Sky” is an educational program put together by experts in climate and environment issues - March 27, 2017
- “Medical Ethics” gives you six medical cases and asks you to side with NHS or the individual - March 13, 2017